Saint Lucia 2019 Dive Fest. “Let Her Inspire You”
This opportunity to enjoy the beautiful healthy reefs of Saint Lucia is offered by Go Deep Scuba in conjunction with the Saint Lucia Tourism Board.
I stayed on Saint Lucia in September of 2018 enjoying several of this Caribbean’s beautiful resorts and dive sites during the last year’s Dive Fest.
September 7-14, 2019
Stay at the spectacular unique Anse Chastanet with great views of the Piton mountains and the stunning eastern Caribbean in the Lesser Antilles. In my opinion, there is no better diving resort on Saint Lucia. I’ve been there!
$2179 Diver, Double Occupancy
$1889 Vacationer, Double Occupancy
$3299 Diver, Single Occupancy
Your best value is the $2179 package that includes all resort fees and taxes. It does not include airfare. This is a Dive Fest, not just a week scuba diving.
A Nitrox package is available at $75 for the week. It is not included in the base price.
Look what’s included!
This is a Dive Fest, not just a week scuba diving!
- Free Nitrox certification class
- Photo Class with Bernd Rac
- Photo Competition with Prizes
- Fish slideshow at Scuba center
- Project Aware Debris Specialty (PADI certificate optional)
- Lionfish Speciality Class (PADI Invasive Lionfish)
- Jazzy Sunset Cruise with open bar and live music
- Three meals per day
- 10 boat dives and 1 night dive (lights included)
- Dive-themed Cocktail Reception
- Farewell Cocktail Party
I am taking bookings now. A $500 deposit gets you a week at the beautiful Anse Chastanet Resort. I have 12 spots and 6 rooms reserved. Already, 8 divers have signed up! Want to go? Send in your deposit today!
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!