Saint Lucia 2019 Dive Fest. “Let Her Inspire You”
Twelve scuba divers and one snorkeler on vacation enjoyed the beautiful healthy reefs of Saint Lucia offered by Go Deep Scuba in conjunction with the Saint Lucia Tourism Board. Anse Chastanet is a 5-star resort with exceptional service, food, and diving with Scuba St. Lucia.
September 7-14, 2019
Staying at the spectacular unique Anse Chastanet we enjoyed great views of the Piton mountains and the stunning eastern Caribbean in the Lesser Antilles. In my opinion, there is no better diving resort on Saint Lucia. I’ve been there twice now!
Look what was included!
This was a Dive Fest, not just a week scuba diving!
- Free Nitrox certification class
- Photo Class with Bernd Rac
- Photo Competition with Prizes
- Fish slideshow at Scuba center
- Project Aware Debris Specialty (PADI certificate optional)
- Lionfish Speciality Class (PADI Invasive Lionfish)
- Jazzy Sunset Cruise with open bar and live music
- Three meals per day
- 10 boat dives and 1 night dive (lights included)
- Dive-themed Cocktail Reception
- Farewell Cocktail Party
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!