Roatan: Paradise Beach Hotel Cayuco Reef Divers
Paradise Beach Hotel
20 Dives on our own dedicated boat
August 6-13, 2022: Saturday thru Saturday
Prices ranging from $795 to $1295
A Go Deep Scuba AFFORDABLE adventure!
Stay at this PADI 5-Star Resort for 7 nights on the West End of the destination island of Roatan, Honduras with a group led by Go Deep Scuba. This resort offers an intimate dive experience that will leave you with memories of outstanding customer service, great meals, excellent co-traveler camaraderie, and spectacular scuba diving. Not a diver? No problem, this area has gorgeous white sandy beaches and a laid-back local culture for shopping or just relaxing by one of two pools. We will enjoy diving on our own boat with our own dedicated staff for 20 dives. That’s right, 20 dives! We’ll have our choice of 6 days of 3-tanks and 2 night dives, or if we choose, 5 days of 4 tanks including 2 night dives.
To top it all off, they are providing Nitrox32 at no extra charge. Divers must be certified for Enriched Air. Go Deep Scuba can certify you for Nitrox Enriched Air diving for this adventure and all future diving.
Choose Your Own Package
All packages include the local Honduran taxes, airport transfers, lodging, and diving
All prices are based on double occupancy
All guests receive a Go Deep Scuba tank top, tee shirt, or baseball hat
$1295 per person is your best option. It includes 3 meals per day and alcoholic beverages.
- $1095 per person is the Breakfast & Lunch option. This gives you an opportunity to dine at several local Roatan restaurants for a variety of flavors. Adult beverages are not included.
- $795 per person is the Bed & Breakfast package. Eat a hearty breakfast before diving. You are responsible for your own lunch, dinner, and adult beverages.
Airfare: I can offer suggestions and recommendations no matter where you live
One time $10 Marine Park Fee
Flashlights & Dive Computers available for $10 per day
Resort & Boat Crew tips
Roatan offers a wide variety of excellent diving. Drift dive from Pablo’s Place to the point or to the Texas dive site. Enjoy wall diving on the West End Wall. Explore the two signature wrecks on the El Aquila and Odyssey. Dive the Dolphin’s Den and Bear’s Den. No trip would be complete without diving at Mary’s Place and Calvin’s Crack. These to unique dives are provided at an extra cost by some West End resorts, but not for us. They are included!
Paradise Beach Hotel
- Breathtaking white-sand beaches with turquoise-blue waters
- Choose between a King bed or two Queen-size beds
- Beach restaurants
- Free fiber optic Wi-Fi
- PADI onsite diving center
- Two sparkling blue pools
- Rooftop gym
- Direct access to the popular West Bay Beach
Adventures by Land & Sea
Here are some options that are not included with you package, but may interest you:
- Jet Skiing
- Shark Diving (I recommend this if you haven’t done one)
- Dolphin Watching
- Dolphin interaction at Anthony’s Key Resort
- Gumbalimba Park
- Tabyana Beach
- Horseback Riding
- Deep Sea Fishing
I last visited Roatan in 2020 staying at Fantasy Island. This adventure takes us to the same exciting diving, but we’re staying at Paradise Beach Hotel at West End. This video captures many of the highlights from that 2020 trip.
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!