Roatan, the Treasure that Never Disappoints
Our 2017 trip to Roatán produced some spectacular photos and an overall wonderful adventure for the group.
As one of Honduras’s Caribbean Bay Islands, Roatan is part of the huge Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. In short, it’s a diver’s paradise! This island is known for its beaches, marine life and dive sites.
Roatan is also a great place for sunning and swimming, since it boasts some of the best beaches in the Caribbean. We stayed at the Mayan Princess Resort.
Based on this experience, we will definitely plan another trip to Roatan. Maybe next time you will join us!
Videos Taken on the Roatan Trip
Our group had a great time–both above and under the water. The climate doesn’t get any better than this beautiful Caribbean island!
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!