Red Sea & the Pyramids in June 2020
Go Deep Scuba will be traveling to dive the Red Sea and explore the Pyramids in June of 2020. I have not booked the trip yet.
Interested? Your Input is Needed
I want your feedback before I book this trip.
- We have a choice between a liveaboard or a land-based resort. Would you like to spend a week aboard one of the Aggressor Fleet boats or stay on land?
- The Aggressor Fleet offers a Northern and Southern itinerary. Do you have a preference? Keep in mind, only the Northern itinerary offers the Cairo add-on.
- Do you have a desire to visit Cairo and the Pyramids? That would involve staying an extra 2 days in Cairo after we debark from the boat.
Please click the blue button below and email me your answers to these 3 questions.
The approximate price for a 7-day liveaboard and 2-day Cairo trip is $3000. That would be for a standard 2-bed double occupancy room. Airfare is not included.
With awesome visibility and breath-taking soft corals, the Red Sea is one of the most popular scuba diving destinations in the world. There are over one thousand species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which can be found nowhere else in the world. It is hard to believe that where the Egyptian desert sands end, a marine paradise begins. Ironically, Egypt’s desert climate has created an ideal liveaboard scuba diving setting.
It is one of the sunniest places on the planet, therefore, corals and their tiny guests thrive on an overabundance of solar energy. The Red Sea is the resting place of many intriguing wrecks included several WWII ships that house countless artifacts.
- Hammerheads, Dolphin, Soft Corals, abundant reef fish life
- All dives from 2 tenders that carry 10 divers each for quick access
- Water temperature: 74 – 84F, 23 – 29C
- 5 dives per day, night diving when available
- 3mm wetsuit recommended in the summer
- 22-25 dives depending on the itinerary chosen
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!