Fantasy Island, Roatan
Fantasy Island is a “budget” resort on the Southern side near French Harbor for all travelers at a reasonable price. Stay in an air-conditioned room with a sea view. Each room has satellite TV and a digital safe. We enjoyed the pool, kayaking, beach-side spa treatments, volleyball, and nightly entertainment on either one of their two private beaches. WiFi is available in the lobby, restaurant, and the 300-building where most divers stay.
The resort is located near all the best dive sites Roatan has to offer such as Mary’s Place, Calvin’s Crack, and Coco View Wall. We made 3 boat dives per day and one night for a total of 18 boat dives. Tanks and weights were included. Nitrox is available at $12 per tank or $140 for the week. Fantasy Island has excellent shore diving including the Prince Albert wreck and you have 100% unlimited access. Rental gear is available.
Our plan included breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. Fresh fruit, water, and towels are provided on the boats, too. Many enjoyed unlimited drinks including local alcoholic beverages at no extra charge. It seems Go Deep Scuba always celebrates a birthday on our adventures. This trip was no exception. Happy Birthday Amy!
Under the Surface
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!