Last Minute Diving at the Cozumel Iberostar
I just added a “last minute” booking for the modern Iberostar Resort in Cozumel. We will be diving with Dressel Divers located dockside at the resort. Walk from your room to the dock. Dressel Divers gives us our own room to store our gear.
Iberostar is located on the southern end of Cozumel which means our boat rides are very short. Most sights are less than 10 minutes from the dock! Your surface interval is spent back at the resort instead of on the boat. That means you can pick up something in your room forgotten or freshen up between dives.
Save the dates: March 8-15, 2019
$1499 per person is your cost for 7 nights lodging (based on double occupancy) and 5 days of 2-tank dives. That includes one extra free night dive, round trip airport transfers, resort fees, and taxes. As an added bonus, you get FREE NITROX for those of you pre-certified. Your price includes all meals. This package is ALL INCLUSIVE!
Cozumel offers Caribbean diving at its finest. Enjoy average water temps between 78-82F and average visibility of 100+ feet while diving destinations such as Palancar Reef, Yucab, Paso del Cedral, Punta Sur, and several walls just off shore a few minutes away.
$1299 for those of you staying on vacation as a non-diver with a roommate
$1999 for divers wishing to stay in a single room
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!