Diving with Dressel Divers at Iberostar Cozumel in March 2018
Diving with Dressel Divers at Iberostar Cozumel
We enjoyed a week at the all-inclusive Iberostar Resort on Cozumel in March 2018. Dressel Divers has their dive shop at the Iberostar dock. It was a 1-minute walk from our rooms to the dock. The dive sites were minutes away on their comfortable fleet of boats.
Iberostar is located on the southern end of Cozumel which means our boat rides are very short. Most sights are less than 10 minutes from the dock! Your surface interval is spent back at the resort instead of on the boat. That means you can pick up something in your room forgotten or freshen up between dives.
We enjoyed our stay from March 8-15, 2019
While at the resort for 8 days and 7 nights we booked 5 days of 2-tank dives plus 1 night dive. Our package included round trip airport transfers, resort fees, and taxes. As an added bonus, we got free Nitrox. Our price included all meals and resort gratuities. Dive Master & boat tips were not included.
Cozumel offers Caribbean diving at its finest. We loved average water temps between 78-82F and average visibility of 100+ feet while diving destinations such as Palancar Reef, Yucab, Paso del Cedral, Punta Sur, and several walls just off shore a few minutes away.
I would recommend Iberostar and Dressel Divers. In fact, I’ll be booking a trip back in January of 2020!
Underwater photos from our adventure
Here are some videos
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!