Yet Another Great Dive Trip to Sunny Cozumel!
The 2016 adventure was another in a series of great dive trips to this popular destination for divers. Coming from all over the world, divers come to enjoy the breath-taking walls, explore the gorgeous pinnacles, cruise the deep sea canyons, and swim with the colorful plentiful fish along the World’s 2nd largest coral reef.
The resort is within easy walking distance of San Miguel where our group enjoyed the plentiful shopping and many other sources of entertainment.
We also visited the world famous Chichen Itza and Tulum ruins, which are close by for sightseeing on the mainland.
You can see some of the highlights of the 2016 Cozumel trip on this page. We stayed at Scuba Club Cozumel, which is a resort built for divers by divers. Everyone loved it!
You should join us next time.
Videos Taken on Dive Trips to Cozumel
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!