Bonaire: Diver’s Paradise at Buddy Dive Resort
June 22-29, 2019
Go Deep Scuba just booked a value-packed adventure to the beautiful island of Bonaire this coming June. Diving in the clear turquoise calm protected water is a photographer’s delight aided by nearly current-free diving and snorkeling. Buddy Dive Resort is one of the most popular on Bonaire.
$895 is an unbelievable price!
I only reserved one 3-bedroom condo for 7 nights. Each bedroom sleeps two and has a private bathroom. Guests share the living area and kitchen. Each condo shares a 4-door truck to travel around Bonaire. The $895 price is based on double occupancy sold per bed, in one of the three rooms. Upgrades are available.
Want more? Your price includes FREE Nitrox refills, assuming you are Nitrox certified. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning. Receive up to $75 per person, at 50% per meal, at Blennies restaurant for lunch or dinner. Of course, you have unlimited shore diving made simple using your 4-door truck for transportation. There are over 50 marked dive sites, most of which are easily accessible. Bonaire’s calm west coast waters make entering the water safe and easy. The reef is no farther than 50 yards from shore.
Bonaire is about 24 miles long, 3 to 7 miles wide located 50 miles north of Venezuela. It is a photographers delight in the clear turquoise waters with abundant life and magnificent coral formations. The visibility is phenomenal on the reef averaging over 100 feet and the current is minimal to non-existent making the diving environment ideal to learn or perfect your diving and buoyancy skills.
$1230 Upgrade to 1-bedroom based on double occupancy
$1957 Upgrade to single occupancy diver
First come, first serve. Remember, I only have one 3-bedroom condo reserved.
Book now. A $500 deposit gets your bed reserved at Buddy Dive Resort.
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!