Bonaire: Diver’s Paradise at Buddy Dive Resort
June 22-29, 2019
Diving in the clear turquoise calm protected water was a photographer’s delight during this adventure, aided by nearly current-free diving. Buddy Dive Resort is one of the most popular on Bonaire.
If you missed this trip, don’t worry. There are more adventures booked by Go Deep Scuba
Revisit this page in one week to view photos and videos of my Bonaire adventure. They will be posted on this page.
Bonaire is about 24 miles long, 3 to 7 miles wide located 50 miles north of Venezuela. It is a photographers delight in the clear turquoise waters with abundant life and magnificent coral formations. The visibility is phenomenal on the reef averaging over 100 feet and the current is minimal to non-existent making the diving environment ideal to learn or perfect your diving and buoyancy skills.
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!