Pampered Diving on the Belize Aggressor III
Eight of my diving friends and I were very happy with our week diving on this comfortable liveaboard yacht cruising the waters of Belize. We had the opportunity to make 26 dives at Turneffe Atoll, Lighthouse Reef, Half Moon Caye, included the famous Blue Hole. Personally, I missed one dive, but several divers went on every one earning the coveted “Iron Man” Aggressor medal.
The entire staff is comprised of men & women born in Belize. Beside the Kona Aggressor, this is the only other yacht in the Aggressor Fleet that can boast a staff made up of 100% local people. They took care of us day & night around the clock. We had a delicious made-to-order breakfast each day, followed by a delicious lunch, and chef-prepared dinner. Between dives, a member of the staff (usually Randy) hand delivered a tasty snack. Life was good onboard!
We were a little hampered by a weather front moving through the area, but Captain Jerome did a good job moving us to dive sites with the best visibility available. Before each dive either Captain Jerome, Jay “J”, Rodney, or Daniel gave us a briefing. At least one dive master accompanied us on each dive. They were excellent at pointing out the local critters. I think they had a secret shark call, because we encountered many of them during the week. A free-swimming green Moray eel seemed to on each reef carefully watched by large Groupers. We were visited by a few turtles and spotted Eagle Rays, too.
Check out UW photos, topside pictures, and a video courtesy of the Aggressor Fleet.
Click on the first photo to start your slide show!
Pictures from Topside
Jay created this video from our Belize Aggressor III Adventure
Reasons to Book
with Go Deep Scuba
- We book your flight for you from the nearest airport.
- Pay with your choice of check, credit card or airline miles.
- All transportation on the trip is arranged.
- We provide helpful guidelines for everything: luggage, money, personal items, electronics, you name it!
- It’s all included: lodging, diving, weights, tanks and three meals per day.
- Your journey is documented with photos and videos on land and under water.
- All travelers welcome, whether you’re solo or with others!